Oreo® Party Pops
20 popsicle or lollipop sticks
20 Oreo Double Stuff® cookies
1 12-ounce package of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 T. vegetable oil
Chopped nuts, colored sprinkles or miniature candies like M&M's® or Reeses Pieces®
* To form Oreo® Pops, insert popsicle sticks into the cream center of each cookie. Set aside.
* In a small saucepan over low heat, combine chocolate and oil until melted and smooth, stirring constantly.
* Dip each cookie into the melted chocolate, coating evenly. Place dipped cookies on waxed paper and decorate with chopped nuts, sprinkles or candies.
* Leave cookies on waxed paper until completely set, then wrap in plastic wrap and tie with a bow for gift-giving.
Makes 20 Oreo® Pops
video coming soon
1 pk Chocolate Pudding, instant
2 c Milk
16 oz Oreos
3 1/2 c Cool Whip
8 Gummy Worms (optional)
8 Plastic flowers (optional)
1. Pour milk into medium bowl, add pudding mix. Beat until well blended, 1 -2 minutes.
2. Crush Oreos and set aside. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in cool whip and half of cookies.
3. To assemble: place 1 Tb crushed cookies in bottom of 8 oz cup. Fill cups about 3/4 full with pudding mixture. Top with
4. Place Gummy Worms in "dirt", and a plastic flower in each cup to resemble a flower pot.
Bailey Making Dirt Cups
Teddy Bear Carousel
1 Apple; cored
1/4 c Peanut butter; creamy
2 Gummi bears
8 Teddy grahams
1. Cut apples crosswise into 1/4" slices to form circles.
2. Spread two circles with peanut butter. Stick four toothpicks, equal distances apart, around the edge of one apple circle, peanut butter side up.
3. Top with second apple circle, peanut butter side up, and secure to tops of toothpicks to form a carousel.
4. Stand four teddy grahams in the peanut butter between the toothpicks.
5. Place a gummi bear in the center of the carousel roof. Repeat to make a second carousel.
video coming soon